Definition of Curb service
1. Noun. Service provided to customers who remain in their vehicles.
Curb Service Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Curb Service Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Curb Service
Literary usage of Curb service
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Manual of American Water-works by Moses Nelson Baker (1897)
"Taps, 450; made by city, Including service to curb. Service«, galv. 1.; paid for by consumer from curb. Meters, 8; owned by consumer; controlled by ..."
2. Americans with Disabilities Act Handbook, 1991 (1993)
"... the restaurant or the pharmacy must take alternative measures, if readily achievable, such as providing curb service or home delivery. ..."
3. Proceedings of the American Gas Institute by American Gas Institute (1917)
"We have a card record of every service pipe or curb service pipe in the city and an individual card record of every meter set, whether in use or not in use. ..."
4. Multijurisdictional Drug Law Enforcement Strategies: Reducing Supply And Demand (1993)
"Examples include nightclub parking lots, concerts, fairs, and residential areas where a "curb service" operation is being run at a particular house. ..."