2. Verb. (third-person singular of cosponsor) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Cosponsors
1. cosponsor [v] - See also: cosponsor
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Cosponsors Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cosponsors
Literary usage of Cosponsors
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Global Health: Joint U. N. Programme on HIV/AIDS Needs to Strengthen Country by John P. Hutton (2001)
"The following briefly describes the seven cosponsors' HIV/AIDS programs and selected activities, according to information they provided. ..."
2. HIV/Aids: Usaid and U.N. Response to the Epidemic in the Developing World by Jess T. Ford (1999)
"Lack of Requirements to Participate, Ia sP'te of the fact that cosponsors' representatives were not until recently held accountable for the achievements of ..."
3. Hypochondriac's Guide to Tamiflu (Oseltamvir) for Bird Flu: Public by W Frederick Zimmerman (2006)
"Jump to: Summary Major Actions All Actions Titles cosponsors Committees ... TITLE(S): (italics indicate a title for a portion of a bill) NON cosponsors(7), ..."