Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Copen Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Copen
Literary usage of Copen
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A History of the Seventh Day Baptists in West Virginia: Including the by Corliss Fitz Randolph (1905)
"THE copen CHURCH. N the month of September, 1887, a petition was drawn up by a few Seventh Day Baptists residing on copen Run, Braxton County, ..."
2. Chronological History of the West Indies by Thomas Southey (1827)
"Translation of an Edict of the King of Denmark, for the Abolition of the Slave Trade carried on by his Subjects; dated at copen/,agen, 16th March, 1792. ..."
3. Scandinavia, Ancient and Modern: Being a History of Denmark, Sweden, and by Andrew Crichton, Henry Wheaton (1878)
"Treaty of copen hagen.—Revolution of 1660. IT belongs not to the historian of the Northern kingdoms to enter upon a detail of those religious and political ..."
4. The Law Journal Reports: New Series (1882)
"... (representative of the London Agency of the Great Northern Telegraph Company of copen/tagen) v. LAST (surveyor of taxes). ..."
5. Cassell's New Biographical Dictionary: Containing Memoirs of the Most by Cassell Publishing Company (1893)
"... Danish philologist and statesman ; successively minister of worship and public instruction, and professor of Latin at copen- ..."