Definition of Control stock
1. Noun. Shares owned by shareholders who have a controlling interest.
Control Stock Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Control Stock Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Control Stock
Literary usage of Control stock
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Cyclopedia of the Law of Private Corporations by William Meade Fletcher (1917)
"This power to own and control stock of other corporations is expressly given by a subsequent section to all corporations, when organized, and to the same ..."
2. Lawyers' Reports Annotated by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company (1905)
"Therefore when euch a contract has been made, and on the strength of It the promisee has Buttered to pass beyond his control stock which. ..."
3. Report of the Commissioner of Corporations on the Beef Industry by United States Bureau of Corporations (1905)
"Although packers might control stock yards, anybody could come in and buy cattle. The actual conditions with regard to purchase of cattle are the same at ..."
4. The American and English Encyclopedia of Law by John Houston Merrill, Charles Frederic Williams, Thomas Johnson Michie, David Shephard Garland (1892)
"... have on hand or under his immediate control, stock of the same kind to return ; and the burden is on him to show that he has so kept the stock.4 b. ..."