Definition of Context of use
1. Noun. Discourse that surrounds a language unit and helps to determine its interpretation.
Context Of Use Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Context Of Use Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Context Of Use
Literary usage of Context of use
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Drug Abuse Prevention Through Family Interventions edited by Rebecca S. Ashery, Elizabeth B. Robertson, Karol L. Kumpfer (2000)
"For example, Hughes and colleagues (1992) identified patterns of drinking in adolescence by assessing frequency, quantity, and context of use (where, when, ..."
2. Footprints: Strategies for Non-Traditional Program Evaluation edited by Joy A. Frechtling (1995)
"It is essential also to define the initial conditions and context of use. Statistical indicators and studies of science and mathematics education may be ..."
3. Cocaine Use in America: Epidemmiologic and Clinical Perspectives edited by Nicholas J. Kozel, Edgar H. Adams (1996)
"... Social Context of Use One of the strongest relationships is that of cocaine use with increased use of various illicit drugs by spouse or partner and ..."
4. Screening and Assessing Adolescents for Substance Use Disorders: Treatment by Ken C. Winters, Ken C. Winters, Ph.d. (2000)
"The items making up the scale cover drug use frequency and recency, perceived reasons for use, social context of use, effects of use in multiple life areas, ..."
5. The New Everyday: Views on Ambient Intelligenceby Stefano Marzano by Stefano Marzano (2003)
"... the design of'smart skins' could allow the tool's surface colour, display and potentially even its shape to change in response to the context of use. ..."