Definition of Computer database
1. Noun. (computer science) a database that can be accessed by computers.
Category relationships: Computer Science, Computing
Generic synonyms: Database
Specialized synonyms: Relational Database, Object-oriented Database, Lexical Database
Computer Database Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Computer Database Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Computer Database
Literary usage of Computer database
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Defending Secrets, Sharing Data: New Locks and Keys for Electronic Information (1993)
"... implications of computer database matching and profiling, see the Office of Technology Assessment, Federal Government Information Technology: Electronic ..."
2. Information Market Guide: Commission of the European Communities by DIANE Publishing Company (2004)
"... finance COMPUTER ASAP : computer science; electronics computer database : computer science; electronics computer database PLUS : information science ..."
3. Access Epa: The Consolidated Volume (1994)
"The 33/50 Program also maintains the Administrative Record System, a computer database to track company correspondence, and the Commitment Tracking System, ..."
4. National Evaluation of the Supportive Housing Demonstration Program: Final ...by Mark L. Matulef by Mark L. Matulef (1995)
"C.5 computer database Westat constructed a computer database from the responses to the mail survey for HUD. Detailed documentation was prepared for the ..."