¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Compensational
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Compensational Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Compensational
Literary usage of Compensational
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Assessment of the Scientific Information for the Radiation Exposure by National Research Council (U. S.) (2005)
"In this chapter, we address compensational screening. This is the use of medical tests and administrative qualifications to identify individuals who might ..."
2. The Political Economy of Environmentally Related Taxes by OECD. (2006)
"Some considerations regarding different compensational measures Undesirable distribution effects can in general be addressed through the social security ..."
3. Annotated Cases, American and English by H Noyes Greene, William Mark McKinney, David Shephard Garland (1918)
"... and which make direct and compensational damages which otherwise would be consequential and non- compensational. [See note at end of this case.] Same. ..."
4. Contributions to the Analysis of the Sensations by Ernst Mach (1897)
"The slower unconscious compensational movement of the eye (the jerking motion leaving behind it no optical impression) is thus the cause of the retention of ..."
5. The Works of Jeremy Bentham by Jeremy Bentham, John Bowring (1839)
"In this case, then, the only sort of security that is given, is that which is given by self- subjection to collateral responsibility in a compensational ..."
6. The Works of Jeremy Bentham by Jeremy Bentham, John Bowring (1843)
"For the responsibility, compensational, and puni- tional, which, in the case of such virtual appeal, if ungrounded, may be requisite for the repression of ..."