¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Circuital
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Circuital Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Circuital
Literary usage of Circuital
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Electrical Papers by Oliver Heaviside (1894)
"We should remark that it is T the true current that is circuital, in general, ... circuital DISPLACEMENT. In the theory of electrostatics a tube of ..."
2. Electromagnetic Theory by Oliver Heaviside (1893)
"Separation of a Vector into circuital and Divergent Farts. A Series of circuital Vectors. § 134. But the above gives a very partial and imperfect view of ..."
3. Electrodynamics of Moving Media: Report of the National Research Council by William Francis Gray Swann, John Torrence Tate, Harry Bateman (1922)
"In line with the above standpoint as to the subordinate positions of E and H , and of the circuital relations themselves, since these are ..."
4. A Manual of Quaternions by Charles Jasper Joly (1905)
"The fundamental circuital laws of the electromagnetic field are* (I.) the circulation ( — IS^dp) of the magnetic force (>;) in any closed circuit is equal ..."
5. Mathematical and Physical Papers: Collected from Different Scientific by Baron William Thomson Kelvin, Sir Joseph Larmor, James Prescott Joule (1890)
"For the present we suppose the greatest transverse diameter of cross- section of the circuital volume to be small in comparison to the radius of curvature ..."
6. Magnetic Fields of Force: An Exposition of the Phenomena of Magnetism by Hermann Ebert, Charles Vandeleur Burton (1897)
"Later on we shall have to speak more particularly of these important relations ; for the present this preliminary note must suffice. 151. A circuital ..."