Definition of Chess club
1. Noun. A club of people to play chess.
Chess Club Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Chess Club Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Chess Club
Literary usage of Chess club
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Tribune Almanac and Political Register by Horace Greeley (1914)
"1013- Progressive chess club: Dura«. ... Manhattan chess club September 28 to October 7: Marshal] 4: Duras, 14 ra. Га/в dub. ..."
2. Publishers Weekly by Publishers' Board of Trade (U.S.), Book Trade Association of Philadelphia, American Book Trade Union, Am. Book Trade Association, R.R. Bowker Company (1877)
"Dubuque, 1874, Constitution of Brooklyn chess club. New York, 1858. Constitution of Charleston chess club. Charleston, SC, 1859. Couplets, chantés au dîner ..."
3. Chess Player's Chronicle (1854)
"MEETING OF THE MANCHESTER chess club. THE annual meeting of the Manchester Chess Club was held on Wednesday, the 18th of October, at the Star Hotel, ..."
4. The British Chess Magazine (1896)
"The Friendly and Trades Club (Huddersfield), Holmfirth chess club, Honley Liberal Club, Huddersfield YMCA, Lindley Church Institute, Lindley Liberal Club, ..."