Definition of Career girl
1. Noun. A woman who is a careerist.
Career Girl Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Career Girl Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Career Girl
Literary usage of Career girl
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A History of Rome and Floyd County, State of Georgia, United States of by George Magruder Battey (1922)
"... in that institution's career. GIRL SCOUTS HEAR TALK—At the Lindale Methodist church Sunday afternoon a large number of girl scouts with their captains ..."
2. A Contents-subject Index to General and Periodical Literature by Alfred Cotgreave (1900)
"HOUSE OF TUDOR—White'» History of England, 1860. MARY TUDOR [Queen Dowager of France]: BRIEF SKETCH OF HER CAREER— Girl'- ORIGIN OF ..."
3. He Usually Lived with a Female: The Life of a California Newspaperman by George Garrigues (2006)
"In the harsh, implacable realities of beating the New York career girl racket, you covered yourself with a veneer of disillusion which did not really ..."
4. Hypnosis by Lucas Hyde (2006)
"A career girl, she told herself, hadn't time to fanny about. Gordon's words about their need to be more careful with money had floated hazily in the back of ..."