¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Capita
1. caput [n] - See also: caput
Medical Definition of Capita
1. Plural of caput. (05 Mar 2000)
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Capita Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Capita
Literary usage of Capita
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Oecd Economic Surveys 2006: Luxembourg by Oecd (2006)
"Growth in real GNI per capita in Luxembourg and in neighbouring countries1 ... Gross national income per capita at PPP exchange rates Gross national income ..."
2. OECD Economic Surveys: Hungary by OECD Staff (2005)
"Since, quarterly year-on-year growth rates in GDP per capita have typically ... However GDP per capita still has a long way to go before catching up with ..."
3. Journal by Indiana General Assembly. Senate, Indiana, General Assembly, United States Congress Senate (1887)
"The following shows the per capita expense, including subsistence, salaries, wages and house furnishings. It is taken from the records and is correct: ..."
4. OECD Environmental Performance Reviews by OECD., OECD Staff, Oecd (2003)
"Figure 7.2 Trend in GDP per capita and extreme poverty, 1992-2000 Extreme poverty,3 (%) 40 r GDP" per capita (USD 1 000/capita) 10 1992 1994 1996 1998 I ..."
5. Report of the Committee on Inquiry Into the Departments of Health, Charities by New York (N.Y.). Board of estimate and apportionment. Committee on inquiry into the Departments of health, charities, and Bellevue and allied hospitals, George McAneny, Henry Collier Wright (1913)
"A portion of this larger per capita consumption in Metropolitan Hospital may ... Whereas, Kings County Hospital used 507 pounds of milk per capita per year ..."