Definition of Briefcase bomb
1. Noun. A bomb consisting of an explosive and timer hidden inside a briefcase.
Briefcase Bomb Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Briefcase Bomb Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Briefcase Bomb
Literary usage of Briefcase bomb
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Winging It . . . by Gyeorgos C. Hatonn (1994)
"[H: Remember, readers: The New York Trade Center was bombed with use of what is called “AN ISRAELI briefcase bomb”.] Victor Ostrovsky detailed the specifics ..."
2. In God's Name Awaken! by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn (1994)
"I told you that the bomb used is called an Israeli briefcase bomb. You have just seen the case which represents the epitome of the seriousness of your ..."
3. Heave-Up: Phase One by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn (1994)
"(Occurred) [H: Sure did and it was caused by an Israeli briefcase bomb about the size of a credit card!] (Editor's Note: The World Trade Center bomb could ..."
4. Advanced Demolition Legion: The ADL in Action by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn (1994)
"... would fight back 43 Israeli briefcase bomb and World Trade Center bombing 18 Israelis: US gives them over $3 Bll.LION CASH a year 6 Jackson, Rev. ..."