Definition of Body pad
1. Noun. A pad worn by hockey goalkeeper.
Body Pad Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Body Pad Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Body Pad
Literary usage of Body pad
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Transactions by American Society of Mechanical Engineers (1912)
"In these days of electric heating it occurs to me that the comfort of the astronomer might be secured by a special body pad, heated by electricity, ..."
2. A Working manual of high frequency currents by Noble Murray Eberhart (1919)
"In 1903 I designed the first portable body pad, which folded together when not in use. It consisted essentially of the top of the couch and was intended to ..."
3. Buffalo Medical Journal (1873)
"This consists of good unbleached muslin or drilling, and extends from the heel end to the upper end of the body pad and is in the same maner fastened to the ..."
4. Small Boat Building by Harold Wallace Patterson (1916)
"For the after body pad out the form by nailing extra pieces across it to make the curve sharper and for the fore body alter it to make the curve flatter. ..."
5. American Observer Medical Monthly (1874)
"... extending from the heel to the upper end of the body pad, leaving enough cloth to form the hammock for the limb between the rods; it is in the same ..."