¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Boardsailing
1. [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Boardsailing Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Boardsailing
Literary usage of Boardsailing
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Zur Hierarchie von Fremdenverkehrsgemeinden im bayerischen Alpenraum: Einzel by Eva Ambros, Alfred Neumann, Steven Cohen, Claire Walter (1986)
"Sailing can be learned in the school at the Bitter End Yacht Club or at the Offshore Sailing School. and boardsailing specialists are the boardsailing BVI ..."
2. The US Virgin Islands Alive! by Harriet Greenberg, Douglas Greenberg (2006)
"If you'd like to try windsurfing (boardsailing), this is the best spot on the island. Maho Bay Camp rents windsurfers and novices can sign up for lessons. ..."
3. Adventure Guide to Aruba, Bonaire & Curacao by Lynne M Sullivan (2006)
"For a week, rent the works for about $245. Windsurfing Operators Aruba boardsailing Productions Malmok Beach, •& 297-586-3940; ..."
4. Best Dives of the Caribbean by Joyce Huber (2006)
"It serves as the location for boardsailing BVI, the Conch Shell Point Restaurant and The Loose Mongoose Beach Bar. At the Bay's center is The Last Resort, ..."
5. The Virgin Islands by Lynne Sullivan (2000)
"boardsailing BVI, owned by Jeremy Wright, rents windsurfers, boogie boards, surfboards and sea kayaks by the day or week. On-site instruction is offered and ..."
6. US and British Virgin Islands by Don Philpott (2002)
"Nanny Cay offers good windsurfing and equipment can be rented together with lessons at boardsailing BVI (» 42512) Follow the road past Sea Cows Bay and ..."
7. Best Dives of the Western Hemisphere by Joyce Huber (1999)
"boardsailing and windsurfing equipment is available at many of the resorts. Tortola The 2.8-acre JR O'Neal Botanic Gardens in the center of Road Town ..."