Definition of Birthday party
1. Noun. A party held on the anniversary of someone's birth.
Birthday Party Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Birthday Party Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Birthday Party
Literary usage of Birthday party
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Diplomatic Days by Edith O'Shaughnessy (1917)
"His birthday party was sweet, but I was deathly homesick for you, when land and friendly strangers came, bringing their gifts and good wishes. ..."
2. In a Time of Torture: The Assault on Justice in Egypt's Crackdown on by Human Rights Watch (Organization)., Human Rights Watch (2004)
"A. Introduction to an Informer: A birthday party in AI-Haram Magdi, ... He told Human Rights Watch, "The birthday party was the worst thing. ..."
3. American State Trials: A Collection of the Important and Interesting by John Davison Lawson, Robert Lorenzo Howard (1918)
"The members had gone to Lehman's house under the pretext that a birthday party was to be given. THE WITNESSES FOR THE STATE. John H. Higdon. ..."
4. Leaves from the Journals of Sir George Smart by George Thomas Smart, C. L. E. Cox, Hugh Bertram Cox (1907)
"CHAPTER XIII 1825 FROM CASSEL TO ENGLAND From Cassel through Hesse Darmstadt and Nassau to Coblenz—Visit to Herr Ries at Godesberg—birthday party—Concert at ..."