Definition of Bill poster
1. Noun. Someone who pastes up bills or placards on walls or billboards.
Bill Poster Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Bill Poster Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Bill Poster
Literary usage of Bill poster
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. International Library of Technology: A Series of Textbooks for Persons by International Textbook Company (1909)
"As soon as any advertiser receives a list of locations from the bill poster or his advertising agent, he should immediately send his representative to check ..."
2. Modern Advertising by Earnest Elmo Calkins, Ralph Holden (1905)
"In addition to these discounts, which any advertiser gets, the bill-poster's agent's discount is lfi§ per cent. This discount is almost invariably divided ..."
3. The Printer's Dictionary of Technical Terms: A Handbook of Definations and by Alexander A. Stewart (1912)
"... and put together by the bill-poster at his stands. Very large posters are simply multiples of these smaller sheets. For this large work, large types, ..."
4. Building, Loan and Savings Associations: How to Organize and Successfully by Henry Samuel Rosenthal (1911)
"A bill poster's month is four weeks instead of a calendar month. A bill poster's year is forty-eight weeks. EXAMPLE for approximately computing cost of Bill ..."