Definition of Automobile loan
1. Noun. A personal loan to purchase an automobile.
Automobile Loan Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Automobile Loan Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Automobile Loan
Literary usage of Automobile loan
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Financial Services Reform: Congressional Hearing edited by Michael G. Oxley (1999)
"... the maturity of the deposit to the maturity of the loan (eg, issuing a three-year certificate of deposit to cover a three-year automobile loan). ..."
2. A Treatise on the Law of Domestic Relations: Embracing Husband and Wife by James Schouler, Arthur Walker Blakemore (1921)
"The owner of an automobile loan- 58. Scott v. Watson, 46 Me. 362. ing it to an infant cannot recover for 59. Smith v. ..."
3. Personal Finance by Robert S. Rosefsky (2002)
"In other words, any payments on an automobile loan would apply toward your overall transportation expense. Also, separate from debt payments that portion ..."
4. High School English by Abram Royer Brubacher, Dorothy Ermina Snyder (1912)
"Got is not necessary with have to denote possession; as, I have (got) an automobile. Loan is a noun. The verb is lend. That. Use that (not as) to introduce ..."