¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Antinausea
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Antinausea Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Antinausea
Literary usage of Antinausea
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Maintaining Budgetary Discipline: Spending and Revenue Options edited by Sherry Snyder (1999)
"In addition, some oral chemotherapy and antinausea drugs for cancer patients as well as immunosuppressive drugs for organ transplant recipients are covered, ..."
2. Protecting Our Personal Health Information: Privacy in the Electronic Age edited by Bill First (1999)
"... such as the antinausea drug Bendectin 6 7 and spermicidal contraceptives.8 9 B. Birth Defects This rare but often fatal condition in young children was ..."
3. The American Journal of Clinical Medicine (1906)
"... or tendency to vomiting with cerium oxalate, bismuth or the antinausea formula; give an appropriate diet, one which contains large acid combining power. ..."
4. Alternative Medicine: Expanding Medical Horizons by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"Indeed, needle acupuncture gave slightly better results than the then-standard antinausea drugs (R. Dundee et al., 1989). ..."
5. Guidelines for Treatment of Cancer Pain (1993)
"The phenothiazines have an antinausea effect that is frequently beneficial to cancer patients. Antidepressants Although depression and anxiety are commonly ..."
6. Marijuana Use in America: Hearing Before the Committee on the Judiciary U. S (1996)
"They haven't had zofran; they haven't other antinausea agents. So I can't say. I will say that smoked THC does help nausea and does help the AIDS-wasting ..."