¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Annexure
1. something added [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Annexure Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Annexure
Literary usage of Annexure
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Rebellion of 1815, Generally Known as Slachters Nek: A Complete by H. C. V. Leibbrandt (1902)
"annexure C. CASE OF FREDERIK CORNELIS BEZUIDENHOUT. No. 1. Extract from the General Minuten of the Commission of Circuit, Drostdy, Graaff-Reinet. ..."
2. Urbanisation: South Africa's Challenge by Derik Gelderblom, Pieter Kok (1994)
"... annexure POPULATION SIZES AND LIVEABILITY SCORES FOR THE WORLD'S 100 LARGEST CITIES The geographical distribution, population size estimates (for the ..."
3. Emerging Voices: A Report on Education in South African Rural Communities by Human Sciences Research Council, Nelson Mandela Foundation (2005)
"... annexure 2 List of participants The team that produced this study worked on different aspects of the research. Without the work and participation of ..."
4. Records of the Cape Colony from February 1793 [to: Copied for the Cape by Cape of Good Hope (South Africa), Great Britain Public Record Office (1904)
"[annexure to the above.] [Translation.] Commissary General De Mist's Regulations. Wednesday the 25th July 1804. The Commissary General, strongly impressed ..."
5. "Cape Times" Law Reports: A Record of Every Matter Disposed of in the by South Africa Supreme Court (1904)
"annexure D. Statement of actual cost incurred between 20th July. 1*98. аш! 24th June. ... annexure ..."
6. Adamantia: The Truth about the South African Diamond Fields: Or, A by Augustus F. Lindley (1873)
"Altogether annexure No. 7 is very important, for, to the best of my judgment, ... annexure No. 8 is a copy of Captain Adam Kok's reply to a set of questions ..."