Definition of Aluminum business
1. Noun. Manufacturers of aluminum considered as a group.
Aluminum Business Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Aluminum Business Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Aluminum Business
Literary usage of Aluminum business
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Mineral Industry by Richard Pennefather Rothwell (1909)
"The aluminum business lends itself with unusual ease to the disposal of excess product. ... The aluminum business has been only ordinarily profitable. ..."
2. Transactions of the American Institute of Electrical Engineers by American Institute of Electrical Engineers (1916)
"... question in connection with the aluminum business is perhaps best found in the fact that we are building today something over 150000 hp in hydroelectric ..."
3. Decrees and Judgments in Federal Anti-trust Cases: July 2, 1890-January 1, 1918 by Roger Shale (1918)
"... Kruttschnitt and Coleman from freely engaging in any part or branch of the aluminum business, be and the same is hereby declared to be null and void, ..."
4. Diversion of Water from the Niagara River by United States Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs, Newton Diehl Baker (1917)
"This letter will be turned over to our committee, presumptively, and the members of the committee who know something about the aluminum business will figure ..."