Definition of Al gore
1. Noun. Vice President of the United States under Bill Clinton (born in 1948).
Al Gore Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Al Gore Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Al Gore
Literary usage of Al gore
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Should Barack Obama Be President? by W. Frederick Zimmerman (2006)
"HE'S SCARED OF al gore. The Illinois senator told The Early Show national ... If you're scared of al gore, wait till Rush Limbaugh starts in on you. ..."
2. Speech: A Dialog by Tyrone D. Taborn (2005)
"... The Articles al gore and the Digital Divide A different al gore showed up last week at Unity 99, the largest gathering of minority journalists in the ..."
3. Making Economic and Environmental Sense: How Green Technology Works Better by Karen Flagstad (1994)
"Vice President al gore, EPA Administrator Carol Browner, and Energy Star™ computers. EPA's Energy Star program, launched in 1993, is a public-private ..."
4. Retirement Retreats: Or Which Concentration Camp Do You Prefer? by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn (1993)
"NOVEMBER 10 1993 ROSS PEROT/al gore I would like you witnesses to make note of things you may have missed if you weren't “tuned” in to the “debate” (absurd ..."