Definition of Air transport
1. Noun. Transportation by air.
Air Transport Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Air Transport Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Air Transport
Literary usage of Air transport
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. OECD Environmental Data by OECD Staff, Oecd, Organisation for Economic Co-operation, SourceOECD (Online service), Development. (2005)
"Air: transport domestique + Intra-UE BEL) Voitures particulières, bus et air: les données 2002 sont de 2001. tramways and underground. ..."
2. Oecd Reviews of Foreign Direct Investment by Oecd (2001)
"The new Act on Auditors has removed this restriction and will enter into force on 1 January 2001. b) air transport With respect to air transport, ..."
3. Capital (1888)
"AVIATION SUPPLEMENT Progress in air transport THE committee, ... air transport, of course, has a vital place in the economy and it is hoped, therefore, ..."
4. Nuclear Legislation: Analytical Study : Regulatory and Institutional by OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (2000)
"For air transport, licences are issued by the Secretary-General for Civil and Commercial Aviation. Such licences are not required for air freight operators ..."
5. Report of the Congressional Committees Investigating the Iran/Contra Affair by Lee H. Hamilton, Daniel K. Inouye (1995)
"Southern air transport Investigation The majority also raises questions, in another chapter of their report, about the handling of an FBI/ Customs ..."