¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Agrichemical
1. [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Agrichemical Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Agrichemical
Literary usage of Agrichemical
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. North American Free Trade Agreements: Assessment of Major Issues by DIANE Publishing Company (1994)
"An official from the Department of Commerce us that the three signatory countries currently provide protection for pharmaceutical and agrichemical products. ..."
2. Use of Landfarming to Remediate Soil Contaminated by Pesticides by Dwight J. Roberts (1995)
"6.8 Authority for Soil and Water Application from Transportation-related Accidents Since agrichemicals must be transported to agrichemical facilities for ..."
3. Monitoring Bird Populations by Point Counts edited by C. John Ralph, John R. Sauer, Sam Droege (1998)
"... cological impact of agrichemical use. A point-count based study by Brae and others (1988) in Denmark indicated the potential usefulness of comparing ..."
4. Pirates on the High Seas: The United States and Global Intellectual Property by Benedicte Callan (1998)
"... case remains open 1996 WTO Dispute Settlement (DS) Panel on pharmaceutical and agrichemical patents, case remains open Pakistan 1996 WTO DS Panel on ..."
5. Pesticides in the Next Decade: The Challenges Ahead: Third National Research (1994)
"This study examines the agrichemical use trade-offs resulting from a policy ... The results support the need for a comprehensive agrichemical policy rather ..."
6. Management Guide for Low-Input Sustainable Apple Production by Lorraine P. Berkett (1994)
"Table 2 provides a summary of the total agrichemical costs incurred during the ... The two most expensive components of the total agrichemical cost were ..."