Definition of Adult intelligence
1. Noun. The average IQ of the adults in a given population.
Adult Intelligence Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Adult Intelligence Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Adult Intelligence
Literary usage of Adult intelligence
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Journal of Educational Research by American Educational Research Association (1921)
"The intelligence tests are used with adults in order to place a given person's intelligence with reference to the distribution of general adult intelligence ..."
2. Training Industrial Workers by Roy Willmarth Kelly (1920)
"The Use of Psychological Tests For the most part the tests for adult intelligence, so far devised, do no more than indicate some of the grosser differences ..."
3. The Measurement of Intelligence: An Explanation of and a Complete Guide for by Lewis Madison Terman (1916)
"The worst fault of the test is its susceptibility to the influence of schooling. Our uneducated adults of even " superior adult " intelligence often fail, ..."
4. Risk Assessment for Neurobehavioral Toxicity edited by Bernard Weiss, Jurg Elsner (1997)
"Review of Current Tests Traditional neuropsychological tests such as subtests from the Wechsler adult intelligence Scale-Revised (WAIS-R) (8) and the ..."