Definition of Accounting data
1. Noun. All the data (ledgers and journals and spreadsheets) that support a financial statement; can be hard copy or machine readable.
Accounting Data Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Accounting Data Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Accounting Data
Literary usage of Accounting data
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Step-by-Step Programming with Base SAS(R) Software by SAS Institute (2001)
"The following program creates the ACCOUNTING data set: options ... run; The following output shows the results: Output 16.5 The ACCOUNTING Data Set ..."
2. Managerial Cost Accounting Practices: Leadership and Internal Controls are ...by Robert E. Martin by Robert E. Martin (2006)
"1" Sub-Bullet: VA does not have a central repository for its accounting data; however, costs for the Administrations and staff offices are consolidated in ..."
3. Increased Debt and Product Market Competition: An Empirical Analysis by Gordon M. Phillips (1993)
"Li the polyethylene industry, SIC code 2821 is used for the accounting data. Most firms in this SIC code, other than Quantum Chemical, however, ..."
4. Evaluating Agri-Environmental Policies: Design, Practice and Results edited by Organisation for Economic Co-ope (2005)
"Methods and data base For the following analysis, accounting data of farms participating ... The accounting data stem from a private accounting enterprise, ..."