Definition of Robert Orr
1. Noun. Canadian hockey player (born 1948).
Robert Orr Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Robert Orr Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Robert Orr
Literary usage of Robert Orr
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. History of Wayne County, Ohio, from the Days of the Pioneers and First by Ben Douglass (1878)
"Thomas Butler, Westell Ridgely, John Mullen, John Smith, Henry Burns, James Goudy, Jonah Crawford, Robert Orr and Philip B. Griffith, good and lawful men, ..."
2. Selections from the Judicial Records of Renfrewshire: Illustrative of the by William Hector (1876)
"Robert Orr in Burnfoot, six shillings dew by him to ye ... Robert Orr in Cloak, six shillings money dew for ane ..."
3. The Journal of Jurisprudence by Law Library Microform Consortium (1868)
"There were three claimants for this share—(1), Robert Orr, on the footing that the funds ... Both Robert Orr and Burns reclaimed. The Court ordered cases, ..."
4. New Reports of Cases Heard in the House of Lords, on Appeals and Writs of by Richard Bligh, Great Britain Parliament. House of Lords (1834)
"... bearing equal date with the mortgage-deed: and further reciting that »• a general settlement of the accounts subsisting between Robert Orr and the ..."
5. Reports of Cases Heard and Decided in the House of Lords on Appeals and by Great Britain Parliament. House of Lords, Charles Clark, William Finnelly, Jonathan Cogswell Perkins (1873)
"The respondent, Robert Orr, contended that the said decrees should be affirmed, and the said appeal dismissed with costs. Sir Edward Sugden and Mr. Lynch ..."
6. Pennsylvania Archives by Pennsylvania Dept. of public instruction, Pennsylvania State Library (1907)
"PIPER [Seal] NB Robert Orr 587. William Jack 257 Certified by the judges (Viz) DAVID SAMPLE JOHN GIFFEN WILL'M MOORE. Hannas Town 17th October 1783. Kir. ..."