Definition of Katmai National Park
1. Noun. A national park in Alaska featuring mountains.
Katmai National Park Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Katmai National Park Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Katmai National Park
Literary usage of Katmai National Park
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Nature's Strongholds: The World's Great Wildlife Reserves by Laura Riley, William Riley (2005)
"Katmai National Park Great, powerful Alaskan brown bears gather sometimes in the thousands in Katmai National Park on the Alaskan Peninsula to breed, ..."
2. Alaskas Mineral Resources--Annual Report 1991 edited by Diedra Bohn, Jill L. Schneider (1992)
"National Park Service The Exxon Valdez oil spill impacted three National Park Service units: Kenai Fjords National Park, Katmai National Park and Preserve, ..."
3. Lesser Known Areas of the National Park System (1994)
"Katmai National Park and Preserve Box 7, King Salmon, AK 99613 (907) 246-3305 Rugged shoreline backed by mountain wilderness and the dying Valley of Ten ..."
4. Adventure Guide Inside Passage & Coastal Alaska by Ed Readicker-Henderson (2006)
"Located on the edge of Katmai National Park, a volcanic area that makes Yellowstone Park look like a ... King Salmon is the gateway to Katmai National Park. ..."
5. Volcanic Ash and Aviation Safety: Proceedings of the First International edited by T. J. Casadevall (1995)
"Hildreth, W., 1987, New perspectives on the eruption of 1912 in the Valley of Ten Thousand Smokes, Katmai National Park, Alaska: Bulletin of Volcanology, v. ..."
6. Cruising Alaska: A Traveler's Guide to Cruising Alaskan Waters & Discovering by Larry H. Ludmer (2001)
"Alaska Peninsula & Aleutian Islands Beginning with Katmai National Park and Preserve in the north and stretching far into the north Pacific, this seemingly ..."