Definition of John McCormick
1. Noun. United States operatic tenor (born in Ireland) (1884-1945).
John McCormick Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: John McCormick Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of John McCormick
Literary usage of John McCormick
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Indiana Historical Society Publications by Indiana Historical Society (1907)
"John McCormick and his brother James came in the spring of 1820 and ... John McCormick kept the first tavern in the place and entertained the commissioners ..."
2. History of Pittsburgh and Environs: Biographical by George Thornton Fleming, American Historical Company (1922)
"Dr. John C. McCormick is a great-grandson of John McCormick, born in Scotland, who came to this country about the year 1775, locating on a farm now known as ..."
3. The Ontario Reports: Containing Reports of Cases Decided in the Queen's by Ontario High Court of Justice (1890)
"... declared fraudulent, preferential and void as against the plaintiff and the creditors of John McCormick. The action was commenced on February 12th, ..."
4. Lineage Book by Daughters of the American Revolution (1921)
"Descendant of Ensign John McCormick and of Lieut. Ozias Blanchard. ... Gr-granddaughter of John McCormick and Betsey Fleming, his wife. ..."
5. Editors I Have Known Since the Civil War: (rewritten and Reprinted from by Robert Hiram Henry (1922)
"John McCormick of the Shubuta Times, Whose Mind Turned to Cotton Planters. ... History of Mississippi editors that failed to include John McCormick would be ..."