Definition of Horatio Herbert Kitchener
1. Noun. British field marshal (1850-1916).
Generic synonyms: Field Marshal
Horatio Herbert Kitchener Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Horatio Herbert Kitchener Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Horatio Herbert Kitchener
Literary usage of Horatio Herbert Kitchener
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Readers' Guide to Periodical Literature by H.W. Wilson Company (1916)
"11 Country Life 29:94 F '16 See alna Enameled ware Kitchener of Khartoum, Horatio Herbert Kitchener, 1st earl, ..."
2. Modern Eloquence by Thomas Brackett Reed, Rossiter Johnson, Justin McCarthy, Albert Ellery Bergh (1900)
"... at a banquet given in honor of Lord Horatio Herbert Kitchener, by the Lord Mayor of London, Right Hon. Horatio David Davies, at the Mansion House, ..."
3. The Annual Register edited by Edmund Burke (1917)
"Horatio Herbert Kitchener, the second son of Lieutenant-Colonel HH Kitchener, was born in County Kerry on June 24, 1850. Although born in Ireland he was of ..."
4. Readers' Guide to Periodical Literature by Anna Lorraine Guthrie, Marion A. Knight, H.W. Wilson Company, Estella E. Painter (1920)
"Am Anthropol 18: 2^2-4 Ap '16 Kitchener of Khartoum, Horatio Herbert Kitchener, 1st earl Earl Kitchener of Khartoum. Blackw 200:139- 41' Jl 'IS K. Vf. J. ..."