Definition of Gerard Depardieu
1. Noun. French film actor (born in 1948).
Gerard Depardieu Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Gerard Depardieu Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Gerard Depardieu
Literary usage of Gerard Depardieu
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Costa Rica by Bruce Conord (2006)
"1492, Conquest of Paradise (1992), starring Gerard Depardieu with Sigourney Weaver portraying Queen Isabella of Spain. Spy Kids 2 - The Island of Lost ..."
2. Adventure Guide by Heather Stimmler-Hall (2004)
"SEE THE FILM Get an idea of 17th-century Chantilly in the 2000 film Vatel, starring Uma Thurman and Gerard Depardieu, a historical epic based on the ..."
3. Cycling in France by Carole Saint-Laurent (2003)
"(Gerard Depardieu fans might be interested to know that the actor owns a vineyard 15km south of Brissac, in Tigne, a village of 800 inhabitants. ..."
4. Costa Rica by Stéphane G.-Marceau, Francis Giguere, Yves Seguin (2000)
"The Ridley Scott movie 1492—Conquest of Paradise. starring Gerard Depardieu. was filmed ers and sunbathers alike. Jaco's developement began long before ..."
5. Costa Rica by Nelles Verlag Staff, Klaus Boll, Ortrun Egelkraut, Detlev Kirst (1999)
"In 1990, the beach saw a different kind of action when it served as the backdrop for a number of scenes in the film 1492, in which Gerard Depardieu starred ..."