Definition of Bertolucci
1. Noun. Italian filmmaker (born in 1940).
Generic synonyms: Film Maker, Film Producer, Filmmaker, Movie Maker
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Bertolucci Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Bertolucci
Literary usage of Bertolucci
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Management of Temporomandibular Disorders: Current Bibliographies in by Martha H. Glock, James A. Lipton (1996)
"Bertolucci LE. Physical therapy post-arthroscopic TMJ management (update). ... Bertolucci LE. Postoperative physical therapy in temporomandibular joint ..."
2. Alcohol and Health: Seventh Special Report to the Us Congress by Louis Sullivan (1997)
"Stinson, FS; Dufour, MC; and Bertolucci, D. Alcohol-related morbidity in the aging ... Van Natta, P.; Malin, H.; Bertolucci, D.; and Kaelber, C. The hidden ..."
3. Research on Alcohol and Alcoholism (1993)
"Bertolucci. D.; LOWMAN. C.; DUFOUR. M.; AND STINSON. F. Surveillance and assessment of ... GD; Bertolucci. D.; AND NOBLE. J. Epidemiologic Bulletin No. 14. ..."
4. Notes and Queries by Martim de Albuquerque (1864)
"... Burckhardt (1815), Bertolucci, and Dr. George A. Wallen (1845). There is no evidence that any of these were renegades ; though they were, of course, ..."